Information clause of Evaluer Sp. z o.o.
Pursuant to Article 13(1) and (2) of Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter referred to as Regulation 2016/679), we hereby inform that:
- The administrator of personal data is Evaluer sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw (Al. Jana Pawła II 23, 00-854).
- The Administrator may be contacted via e-mail at: email@example.com.
- Personal data of persons maintaining correspondence with the Administrator, persons wishing to conclude an agreement with the Administrator (including candidates for employment), business partners, co-workers, contractors and employees are processed. The data of representatives, attorneys and members of their bodies are also processed (if the data of such persons appear in correspondence or documents).
- The processed data include: first and last names, address (correspondence, residence, business or registered office), PESEL number, NIP or REGON number, payment account number, telephone number, e-mail address, data concerning employment history, education and professional experience or professional qualifications, and possibly other data, if this proves necessary to perform the contract. The exact scope of the data processed results from the nature of the correspondence or the contract concluded. The data are obtained directly from the person they refer to or from the entity the person represents in relation with the Administrator.
- Personal data will be processed for the purpose of:
- conclusion of contract and its performance (legal basis for the processing is Article 6(1)(b) of GDPR,
- fulfilling the Administrator’s obligations resulting from the applicable law, in particular from the Social Security System Act, the Accounting Act (legal basis for the processing is Art. 6(1)(c) of GDPR,
- realization of the legally justified interest of the Administrator (legal basis for the processing is Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR), which is:
- pursuing claims, in particular with regard to claims arising from concluded contracts,
- maintaining correspondence (response to inquiries, claims, complaints),
- conducting direct marketing (participation in competitions, incentive programs, trainings, conferences),
- implementation of the Administrator’s internal administrative objectives (including employment planning and analysis, human resources management).
Processing for these purposes does not require the consent of the data subject, but the data are provided to the Administrator voluntarily. The consequence of not providing the data is the lack of possibility to conclude an agreement with the Administrator.
- The recipients of the processed personal data will be the administrator’s subcontractors (on the basis of an entrustment agreement – these are e.g. providers of IT or accounting services) and entities entitled to receive personal data on the basis of legal regulations, such as the police, prosecutor’s office, court.
- Personal data will be stored only for the period necessary to achieve the purposes indicated above. We may specify this period precisely in the case when this period results from legal regulations. In the case of data necessary to conclude and perform the contract, it is 6 years from the date of termination or performance of the contract, and in the case of failure to conclude the contract 1 year from the acquisition of data. This period results, among others, from the period of limitation regulated by the Civil Code and the obligatory period of documentation archiving resulting from the Accounting Act. In case of employment contracts we keep the data for 50 years from the end of the contract, unless the contract was concluded after 1 January 2019 then the period is 10 years – such periods result from the Labour Code. In the case of job applicants’ data, they will be stored until the end of the recruitment process.
- Persons whose data are processed by the Administrator have the right to access their personal data, as well as the right of correction, deletion (but only if we have no basis for their further processing, resulting from e.g. legal regulations), restriction of processing, the right to transfer data, the right to object to the processing or profiling of data, the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing that was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal. To exercise your rights, you should contact the Administrator (via e-mail indicated in point 2 or by writing to the Administrator’s correspondence address).
- There is a right to lodge a complaint to the authority supervising the processing of personal data (details on www.uodo.gov.pl) or a complaint to the Administrator in case the data subject considers that the processing is not in accordance with the law. Personal data processed by the Administrator will not be transferred to a third country or international organization. The Administrator does not use profiling, in particular, it does not make automated – based on profiling – decisions affecting the rights and obligations of the data subject.